More About Matt
Matt Kiggins is the co-founder of Policy Guide, an insurance agency based in Pensacola, FL. Policy Guide owns and operates seniorlifeinsuranceplans.com, dedicated to simplifying the insurance process while guiding seniors down the path to coverage. Licensed since 2007, Matt has helped thousands of individuals secure health, Medicare Supplement insurance, and life insurance policies. He and his business partner, Mark Prip, founded their agency and quickly became top producers for many insurance carriers, including Florida Blue, Aetna, Cigna, and Mutual of Omaha. When he isn't working, Matt enjoys family time, making friends, road trips, classic cars, and all things beach-related. He is married to his wife, Laura, has three children, and lives in Pensacola, FL.
Matt's Top Qualification in his words: "I realize qualifications matter. You would not be required to have a license if they did not. However, my most important qualification is that I genuinely care about people. Insurance can be messy, confusing, and complicated. The topic creates a lot of opportunities for distrust. That's what makes it enjoyable; the chance to help educate individuals on their options and simplify the process is rewarding, even if that individual doesn't become a client. We live by the motto, 'Do what's right just because it's right, and everything else will work itself out.' And all of these years later, that still rings true!"
- Licensed insurance agent since 2007
- 40+ non-resident licenses
- CMS-certified Medicare agent since 2011
- Has participated in growing Policy Guide to top producing agency status
- Panel Guest for industry think tanks
Partial Company Appointments
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Of Florida, Inc
- Florida Combined Life Insurance Company, Inc
- Health Options, Inc.
- Preferred Care Partners, Inc.
- UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company
- Care Improvement Plus South Central Insurance Company
- UnitedHealthcare of Florida, Inc.
Mr. Kiggins is available for business growth and leadership interviews, as well as Medicare insurance policies. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more details.