Best Medicare Supplement Plans in New Jersey
Medicare Supplement plans in New Jersey help beneficiaries pay out-of-pocket expenses left after Medicare covers initial healthcare expenses.
- When you're exploring your Medicare Supplement Plan options in New Jersey, consider Mutual of Omaha's Medigap Plan G. For a monthly price tag of $163.38, it offers some of the best coverage available.
- If you're looking for an affordable, high-quality insurance plan, Mutual of Omaha's Plan N is perfect for you. This comprehensive coverage plan only costs $112.47 per month, making it a great option for budget-conscious shoppers.
- If you want an option that is more affordable but still offers great coverage, Mutual of Omaha's High Deductible Plan G is the best choice. Medicare beneficiaries can get access to the same benefits by paying $58.47 per month instead of the usual high monthly costs. There is a requirement for this plan though: annual deductible must be met which amounts to $2,700.
Below, you will find information on Medicare Supplement plans and their key benefits. In addition, we have compiled a list of companies with the most competitive prices.
Mutual Of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan G
Medigap Plan G in New Jersey allows you to visit any doctor in the United States who accepts Original Medicare.
Other benefits include:
- Changing your physician at anytime
- There is no network to stay in
- Referrals are not needed
- Pays all of Medicare Part A Coinsurance
- Covers Medicare Part A Deductible
- Part B Coinsurance is covered
Mutual Of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan N
Medicare Plan N is really great for individuals who want comprehensive coverage but is okay with trading out certain benefits so they can save on their monthly premium.
– If you should find yourself at the ER, you will have to pay a $50 copay. However, if you are admitted, it will be waived.
– This plan has $20 doctor’s office copays, whereas so of the other plans do not.
High-Deductible Plan G
The High-Deductible Plan G option also has an annual deductible of $2,700 that must be paid before coverage begins.
It is important to note that the high-deductible plan options are substantially cheaper than their regular versions.
Mutual Of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan F
How Much Does a Medigap Plan Cost in New Jersey?
The best price for Medicare Supplement Plan G in New Jersey is $143.88 per month with Mutual Of Omaha.
Your age and plan choice will have the most significant impact on your premium.
Here you can see how the prices compare for several different plans:
High Deductible G
Plan Popularity in New Jersey
Quotes are for sample purposes only. Prices are the average monthly rate in New Jersey for a 65-year-old female nonsmoker. Part B start date and or medical underwriting may affect your rate.
Top Medicare Supplement Insurance Companies in New Jersey
- Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Loyal American Life Insurance Company
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
When to Sign Up for Medicare Supplement Plans in New Jersey
For Medicare Supplement plans in New Jersey, you can apply any time you like; however, you should apply to get the best pricing in New Jersey during the six-month Medigap Open Enrollment period. See below for age-specific application information.
65 or older: Enroll in Medicare as soon as you have Part B (it can’t be changed or repeated).
Turning 65: On the first day of the month in which you turn 65 will start the six-month enrollment period. Part B will be needed to enroll.
Under 65: You may not have eligibility. In certain states, Medigap policies have to be sold to those under 65, but they will generally cost you more.
When can I change Medigap plans?
In most cases, you won’t have a right under federal law to switch unless the following applies to you.
– You’re eligible under a specific circumstance or guaranteed issue rights.
– You’re within your 6-month Medigap open enrollment period.
You don’t have to wait a certain amount of time after purchasing your first Medigap policy before you can switch to a different Medigap policy, but you could be denied based on your health issues outside of the open enrollment period.
Ready to Learn More?
We help educate Medicare beneficiaries on their Medigap options and help them go through the process of reviewing and comparing plans. We work with most of the nation’s top-rated Medigap carriers. Give us a call today, or start a Medigap quote online to learn more about plans in your state. We educate you on the best Medicare plans for your situation, then let you decide.
Call to speak with a licensed insurance agent now.(888) 414-4547
Or enter your zip code to shop online