Best Medicare Supplement Plans in Arizona
Medicare Supplement plans in Arizona help cover medical expenses that the federal government's Medicare plan does not cover.
There are 10 Medicare Supplement plans to choose from.
- Of the 10 plans offered in 2023, we found Aetna offers the best Medicare Supplement Plan G rates, coming in at $114.19 per month.
- We also found Aetna offers the best Medicare Supplement Plan N rates at $110.15 per month; for those that want the best monthly value without compromising coverage.
- And for those wanting the lowest possible monthly premium, Aetna’s High Deductible Plan G is significantly cheaper with the same benefits as Medicare Plan G. A deductible of $2,700 needs to be met before this plan will cover costs.
Below is a highlight of the features and benefits of each plan.
Aetna Medicare Supplement Plan G
- Aetna Medicare Plan G provides comprehensive coverage, making it the ideal plan for those looking for the most protection.
With Plan G, you'll be able to take advantage of many benefits, such as:
- Coverage for Part B excess fees, the Medicare Part A deductible and all coinsurance costs associated with Part B.
- No required referrals.
- Access to any medical provider who accepts Original Medicare.
Aetna High-Deductible Plan G
- Aetna High-Deductible Plan G coverage mirrors the conventional Plan G, with one notable difference - an initial deductible of $2,700 must be satisfied before this coverage takes effect.
- When compared to Plan G, this monthly premium is a much more cost-effective option.
Aetna Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Compared to Medicare Plan F and G, Aetna Medicare Plan N is a great option for those looking to save on premiums.
Aetna Plan N benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Skilled nursing facilities
- $0 Part A deductible
- Foreign travel emergency healthcare
- Maximum $20 copay for office visits
- Maximum $50 copay for an ER visit (waived if admitted)
Aetna Medicare Supplement Plan F
- For those that are looking for the most inclusive coverage, Aetna Medicare Plan F is the best option. It not only covers the Part A deductible and Part B deductible but also all coinsurances.
- In order to qualify as a beneficiary, you must be enrolled in Original Medicare prior to January 1st 2020.
How Much Does a Medigap Plan Cost in Arizona?
The best price for Medicare Supplement Plan G in Arizona is $125.45 per month with Aetna.
Your age and plan choice will have the most significant impact on your premium.
Here you can see how the prices compare for several different plans:
High Deductible G
Plan Popularity in Arizona
Quotes are for sample purposes only. Prices are the average monthly rate in Arizona for a 65-year-old female nonsmoker. Part B start date and or medical underwriting may affect your rate.
When Can I Apply for Medicare Supplement plan?
The ideal time to enroll in a Medicare Supplement Plan is in the six months after you turn 65 years old or six months after you enroll in Medicare Part B. If you or your spouse are still working, group coverage through your employer is still applicable, and once it ends you may enroll in Medicare Part B without penalty fees.
The 6-month enrollment period cannot be postponed or repeated. Medicare beneficiaries receive the best rates and plans in these six months regardless of their age or health condition.
Though it’s great to consider a Medicare Supplement Plan at any time, attempting to gain a Medigap Policy outside of open-enrollment periods can result in no guaranteed issue rights, and your insurance provider may ask health questions that could result in the denial of your application or higher premiums.
Call to speak with a licensed insurance agent now.(888) 414-4547
Or enter your zip code to shop online